THE 7 DAY POSITIVITY CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU IF
The 7 Day Positivity Challenge is for women who want to become happier, more successful, creative and resilient.
- You are ready to start living life to the fullest and ready to let go of the inner mean girl voice full of gloom and doom, distrust, and anxiety.
- Overthinking has become your default coping mechanism and you growing anxious, exhausted and insecure as a result.
- You can not balance positive thoughts about your life anymore. You always find a negative spin on a positive experience.
- You always have something to worry about and it is weighing you down big time.
- You are forever trying to please everyone else around you.
- You don't mean to but you always complain, moan or find the bad in a situation.
- You are very sensitive to criticism and you even take some compliments the wrong way.
*Warning: There is fruity-tooty language featured in the course.
Being an optimist does not mean that you will never have moments of despair, anxiety and discouragement. It means that you never let these thoughts take over your life. Positivity is a pathway to a happier and more fulfilled life.
HERES HOW IT WORKS
During this course you will have constant access to The 7 Day Positivity Challenge, video tutorial, activities and exercises to stop negative thoughts. This includes handbooks containing real advice grounded in positive psychology and best coaching practices to help you breakthrough negative behaviours such as overthinking, people pleasing, paralysis by analysis and more.
WHATS THE INVESTMENT?
To buy this course and own it for life is €20.
Sarah Doyle is a life coach, a speaker, creator The Empowered Women Workshops, the founder of The Better Life Project and author of the Be Your Own Best Friend Journal and Positive Affirmation Cards. Sarah works with women and men all over the world to help them achieve their personal and professional goals, whilst developing their confidence and self-esteem.